Re: missing top menu

Bill Martin <Bill Martin memjet com> a écrit:

> Hello Dodji,

Hello Bill; sorry for my very late reply.  I have been buried in some
other stuff lately.

> I was wondering was if it would be reasonable to make a tcp/ip setting
> "sticky", so that it would automatically connect on startup of
> Nemiver, if there was something set for these variables.

I think we have that feature.  After you ran nemiver by debugging the
remote target, just do nemiver --last, and it should reconnect to the
target.

For the record, the source code to do this is in
src/persp/dbgperspective/nmv-dbg-perspective.cc, in the function
DBGPerspective::execute_session.  Near the end of the function that is
used to execute a debugging 'session' that is recorded when Nemiver goes
down (the recording is done by DBGPerspective::record_and_save_session
in that same file), you can see that we call
'reconnect_to_remote_target', if the session was about debugging a
remote target.

Please, let us know how it works for you.

Cheers.

--
		Dodji