Re: Nemiver-project

2012/11/30 Dodji Seketeli <dodji seketeli org>
Esra Altintas <es altintas gmail com> a écrit:

>Hello Esra,
>Please to 'meet' you Esra.
>Thank you for your interest in Nemiver, and be welcome on this mailing list.

Hello Dodji,

>I guess an easy way to start playing with Nemiver is to get the sources
>from the repository, compile it, install it, (follow the directions
>written on the Nemiver website at http://projects.gnome.org/nemiver/)

I cloned nemiver.git. I installed  the required packages and then Nemiver.

>and start using it to debug programs you write.

I started up Nemiver, wrote a program and compiled it.

>Then if you are still interested after *using* it, you can start reading
>about its internals.  To do so, go to your build directory and type:

    > make doc

>And API doc is generated in html form at
>docs/reference/html/index.html.  Start reading from there.

>If you have questions, please send them here on this list.  You can also
>ask question on IRC, by joining the #c++ channel on the irc.gnome.org
>server.  My nickname there is Dodji, and I am usually available on UTC+1
>or UTC+2 timezone.

 I'm still interested in Nemiver. I am checking how it is used. I could start reading.

>It is also encouraged to watch the bugs people file about Nemiver, by
>creating a bugzilla account at bugzilla.gnome.org, and look at the
>Nemiver bugs.  We can then chat about a particular Nemiver bugs you
>might be interested in.  I or other people on the list can walk you
>through the code to help you learn where to start to fix a particular
>bug.

I created a bugzilla account and looked Nemiver bugs. I want to make contribution "add a C++ language analyzing infrastructure" bug. What have you done about this bug so far? How much time do i have to solve this bug and could you please tell me what exactly do you want?

>I hope this helps.

thanks for helps.

Esra.