From: nemiver-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:nemiver-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Dodji Seketeli
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 2:31 AM
To: The mailing list of the Nemiver project
Subject: Re: missing top menu

Bill Martin <Bill Martin memjet com> a écrit:

> Hello,

Hello Bill,

> Just installed nemiver on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, it is sort of working, but
> not completely, as in missing the top menu items.

Sorry, what do you mean by top menu items?  Could you please take a screenshot and show us?

I don't use Ubuntu so I cannot even try to reproduce the issue here.
And I don't see the issue on my system either.  Has any other Ubuntu user had a similar issue?

> I had done a package install previously, but had this same problem, so
> went looking for the latest release.
> Here's what I did to install:
>
> sudo apt-get build-dep nemiver
> cd nemiver-0.9.3/
> ./configure                                         (did not find a configure.ac)!
> make
> sudo make install
> which nemiver                                  (/usr/local/bin/nemiver)
> nemiver --version                            (says 0.9.3, as expected)

Yes you've done the compilation and installation properly.

> Would be very grateful for any clue what I have wrong!

We'll try to find out.

--
		Dodji