GSOC 2011 - Bunch of questions

Hello,

After this first week of coding for the GSOC I have a few questions:
 - I cannot understand how getters should be written: I see a lot of
"get_stuff ()" [1], and also many "stuff ()" [2]. I cannot figure out
when I have to choose [1] or [2], I need some enlightenment on this.
examples in nmv-dbg-perspective:
    * IDebuggerSafePtr& debugger (), ISessMgr& session_manager ()
    * IWorkbench& get_workbench (), Gtk::Widget* get_body ()
 - In nmv-dbg-perspective.cc, there is a lot of code that seems to be
dead code: all the stuff about command view, log view and target
output view. Is that normal ?
 - Can I push my branch on git.gnome.org when I will have some code ready ?

Thank you,
Fabien Parent