Re: Disassembling support in Nemiver

Dodji Seketeli scrisse:

> > I came up with a couple of fixes that got push to the asm-support
> > branch[1]. It seems to work on your example now. Please, let me
> > know if you still experience a problem.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > [1]: The exact commit is:
> > http://git.gnome.org/browse/nemiver/commit/?h=asm-support&id=6bc908
>
> Did you have any chance with testing my fixes? I would like to start
> merging the asm-support branch into master so I'd like to know if you
> had anything in mind that would hold us back from merging.

Sorry, I was undertaking a period of internship and forgot about
reporting about this.
Your commit mainly fixed it, as I'm no more able to crash it.
Anyway, I see sometime popup warnings about bad parsing, which I can't
understood as the visualization in main window is fine. Have you tried
with fedora's gdb7.1?

I've also heard that gdb7.2 is almost done, but I haven't tested it
(yet).

FYI, I just uploaded tip of this branch to debian experimental, if you
need more coverage they should appear here soon:
http://packages.debian.org/experimental/nemiver

Ciao, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno (kaeso)
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org