Fixing testsuite breakage

Hey Jonner,

So following our chat on IRC the other day about Nemiver tests not
passing on master, it turned out it was passing for on gdb 7.1 of Fedora
13/Rawhide (package version 7.1-26.fc13), but not on gdb 7.0 on Fedora
12 (package version 7.0.1-48.fc12).

runtestvarwalker was hanging for a weird reason.

At some point we do a "ptype somevar" to get its type. That's a GDB/CLI
(command line) command, not a GDB/MI (machine interface) command. GDB
echoes that command in one of its output stream. So we have to go look
into the output streams records sent by the MI interface.

Previously [no idea until when exactly] we where looking for the string
"ptype somevar" that was echoed by GDB in the debugger *log* output
stream i.e:

       &"ptype some-variable"

In the Fedora 12 gdb package, that very same string was echoed by GDB in
the debugger *console* output stream, i.e:

       ~"ptype some-variable"

Sigh. So the code of the OnVariableTypeHandler in nmv-gdb-engine.cc has
to look into both streams for the string we want.

Doing that fixes the hang for me and all the 17 tests now pass in
master. After "make install"-ing the new master, does it pass make check
for you now?

Cheers.

--
	Dodji