Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 08:54:46 +0100
De: Paul Fotheringham <paul fotheringham crocodile-clips com>
À: nemiver-list gna org
Sujet: [Nemiver-list] configure option --enable-symvis unrecognised

Hi,

I've been using nemiver for a while now on a large Qt project and it
works really well. Thanks guys!

I have a question about configuring the build though. I am configuring
0.6.7 and I noticed that the configuration summary mentions something
about

Enable symbols visibility ctrl  : no

I wanted to see what this option did so I tried enabling with
--enable-symvis=yes as suggested by the configure script itself but
then why I try to configure it says

WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-symvis

What does this option do and is just not supported yet?

Regards

Paul Fotheringham
Software Developer

Crocodile Clips Ltd.
43 Queensferry Street Lane, Edinburgh, EH2 4PF
Registration No: 167331, Scotland

This communication is confidential and for use by the intended recipient
only. If the message is received by anyone other than the intended
recipient, please return to the sender by replying to it and take no
further action. Thank you.

The contents of this email may contain personal views which are not the
views of Crocodile Clips Ltd, unless specifically stated.