Re: Merging the GDB Variable Object into master ?

Dodji Seketeli wrote:
Hello,

Now that Nemiver 0.6.7 is out of the door, I would like to merge the
GDB Variable Objects work into master.

A description of that work can be read at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/nemiver-list/2009-April/msg00015.html .

Please note that I have added an initial support of variable value
editing on top of the variable objects work. It should work for scalar
variables. I plan to work on adding watchpoints support after editing
is useful enough.

So if nobody has any strong feeling against pushing that code into
master, I'll proceed with the merge in the coming week.

Thanks.

+1

--
jonner