Re: Nemiver ChangeLog policy

Jonathon Jongsma scrisse:

> This sounds fine to me.  However, the .README file suggests that if
> the commit fixes a particular bug number, the summary line should be:
>
> #123445 - description goes here
>
> Unfortunately that won't work since git treats any line with a
> leading # as a comment line, so we'll need to make sure we don't use
> the # in front of the bug number (or change the policy to put the bug
> number at the end of the line or something)

It is quite common to use the format:

* Many many changes (Closes: #xxx)

where "Closes" may varies to distinguish between different bucktrackers
(eg. LP for ubuntu bugtracker, and such).
May I suggest it to adopt it?

Ciao, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno (kaeso)
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org