Re: [Nemiver-list] Nemiver and remote application debug using gdbserver

Did you compile and link with the -g option ? That's necessary.

2009/2/12 ubuntu man <newbeelinuxguy domain hid>
Hi,
1) I am having issues debugging a remote application(Nemiver and gdbserver) that uses dynamically linked libraries. For some reason I cannot step into the libraries. It ignores the breakpoints and steps out of any library calls. I did setup the shared library path correctly.

2) Is it possible to send arguments while debugging a remote application using Nemiver and gdbserver.

3) For some reason I can't save sessions and restore them. I have tried both 6.03 and 6.04. Basically my changes don't get saved when i say save session.

Thanks
linux newbee