Re: [Nemiver-list] Disassembling support

Dodji Seketeli scrisse:

> Actually Jonner and I use git locally to manage branches. SVN is
> soooo bad at managing merges across branches. That why putting the
> patches in bugzilla is really not a problem for us as we manage then
> locally with git in the first place. When our local branches (in git)
> are okay, we just merge them back in trunk. At the same time, git
> makes it really easy to track commits happening in trunk and report
> those commits to our current development branches regularly. Doing
> that in svn is a real pain.
> Does this make sense ?

Yes, I've (unfortunately) already discovered all the "power" of svn
merging algorithm. What I wasn't aware of was the existence of your
shared git repo.

I'll then wait for initial trunk merge to test this new feature :)

> Cheers,
> Dodji.

Ciao, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org