Re: [Nemiver-list] Disassembling support

Luca Bruno a écrit :

[...]

What about putting them in a separate branch in svn, with a configure
switch to enable them? That way, once you start having something usable,
it will be easy to test without polluting too much trunk and finally
easier to merge back there.

Actually Jonner and I use git locally to manage branches. SVN is soooo bad at managing merges across branches. That why putting the patches in bugzilla is really not a problem for us as we manage then locally with git in the first place. When our local branches (in git) are okay, we just merge them back in trunk. At the same time, git makes it really easy to track commits happening in trunk and report those commits to our current development branches regularly. Doing that in svn is a real pain.

Does this make sense ?

Cheers,

Dodji.