[Nemiver-list] preparing nemiver upcoming release

Hello,

I think time is coming for us to push out a new nemiver release. The svn
has been hit by a _lot_ of new bits and bug fixes since the 0.4.0 release
and I think the shape of what we have in svn trunk today is looking quite
good. I have been using nemiver svn exclusively for quite some time and it
seems it is stable and robust enough for my needs.

I have also went through the "critical" bugs in bugzilla and tried to
closed them. By critical bugs, I mean crashes or GDB/MI parsing bugs.

Of course, there are still a lot of enhancement requests that need
addressing, but well, we need to roll out a release now ;-)

So what do you guys think about scheduling a release for next week or so ?

Cheerio.

--
Dodji Seketeli
http://www.seketeli.org/dodji