[Nemiver-list] 2 newbie questions

Hi, I just installed nemiver, and it is running, but I have two
questions. I installed the Ubuntu Gutsy package:
GNOME nemiver 0.4.0

1) When I do "nemiver executable", it creates a nemiver window, but
there is no menu bar (nor tool bar) on top. I can't move the window,
though I can resize it. Where's the menu bar (as seen in the screen
shot on the wiki)?

2) Some of my variables are "wchar *", and the only thing I can
see on these is the ascii value of the first character. How can
I see the full string?

Thanks,

John Gateley <gateley domain hid>