Re: [Nemiver-list] Little patch

Hello Emre,

Thank you for the patch !

It is cool that people stand up and send patches like this one. Cleanup is
always needed for projects like this one.

I have commited it to svn trunk.

I have edited the patch a little bit before commiting though. Changes are
to get your patch comply with the nemiver coding style that you can read at
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/nemiver/trunk/coding-style.txt?revision=320&view=markup,
namely:

* use the GNU style of function declaration:
void
foo (int param)
{
    /*blah*/
}

and not:
void foo (int param)
{
    /*blah*/
}

* when writing function calls, please inserts a name between the identifier
  and the parenthesis:

do_something (bleh);

and not:

do_something(bleh);

* don't use tabs. use spaces only. indent at 4 spaces.

The spirit of these rules is to try and comply with the GNOME coding rules
that you can read at
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/guides/programming-guidelines/code-style.html.

I have adapted those rules to fit a bit better with c++. For instance, as
c++ identifiers tend to be longer than C identifiers, I have relaxed the 8
space based indentation, setting it to 4 spaces.

Other than that, the patchs looks good !

Thank you for your time.

--
Dodji Seketeli
http://www.seketeli.org/dodji