Re: [Nemiver-list] Initial memory support pushed

Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
> I finally pushed a bunch of commits to svn that add some initial
> support for reading memory in nemiver.  The implementation is quite
> basic.  at this point, you can only specify an address and it will
> read 200 bytes of data, format it slightly, and spit it into a
> TextView widget.  So there is no support for editing memory, or
> anything like that.  To support memory editing, we really need a full
> 'hex-editor' widget, which will be a fairly large undertaking.

Could code be borrowed from ghex for that purpose? It seems they've done
most of the heavy lifting in the area of widgets. Just some random idea :)

Cheers,

Rémi

PS, may I ask when we could expect a release with all the cool stuff you
guys have been working on for the past few months?