[Nemiver-list] Initial memory support pushed

I finally pushed a bunch of commits to svn that add some initial
support for reading memory in nemiver.  The implementation is quite
basic.  at this point, you can only specify an address and it will
read 200 bytes of data, format it slightly, and spit it into a
TextView widget.  So there is no support for editing memory, or
anything like that.  To support memory editing, we really need a full
'hex-editor' widget, which will be a fairly large undertaking.  In any
case, feel free to play around with it and let me know of any problems
you run into, but keep in mind that it's just an early prototype and
will need a lot of work before it's a polished and usable thing.
We might want to think about adding a --enable-memory-view option and
not build it by default until it's more mature, I don't know.

--
jonner