[Nemiver-list] Random thoughts about Nemiver

Hi all,

First of all, I'd like to know if a release is planned, and if one isn't
if it'd be possible to consider "official" release candidates.

Second, I'd like to know if it'd be possible to send commands to gdb
directly from Nemiver. I'd be mostly interested in sending "print" commands.

For instance, "print a->m_memberObjectList[42]->m_objectProperty"

This would be very useful for more subtle debugging.

Cheers,
Rémi
--
remi domain hid