[Nemiver-list] preparing a 0.3 release

Hello,

After the thread on the 0.3 roadmap[1], I think it is time to draw
some conclusions.

It appears that most of the enhancement requests we received were
about tasks that take a bit of time to code. On the other hand, a lot
of nice developments have happened since 0.2 already.

This leads me to think about releasing a 0.3 version very soon to
delight our users (and get feedback) and yet free our minds to work on
the needed coming features.

So from now on, I will be preparing a new release for the coming week,
unless a show stopper arises.

Cheers,

Dodji.

[1] that thread can be read at