[Nemiver-list] nemiver update

Hello folks,

I just wanted to let you know about the patches that went into nemiver
since my last update.

[fixes]

Lot of stability fixes have been made in areas like the GDB/MI parser,
memory handling, and gdb communication flow control. These fixes lead
to an even more robust piece of code.

[code reorganisation]

We have created a libgdbmiparser.a static library where the code to do
the basic GDB/MI parsing now leaves.
This library could be made a shared object and used outside of nemiver
to parse GDB/MI output but I don't feel like having the time to
maintain yet another library again. So it will stay in nemiver for now.
If someone wants it, you know it is there now ;-)

Splitting this into a library, even private, has nonetheless the great
advantage of giving us the possibility to easily add regressions tests
at the GDB/MI parsing level. So we have regression tests for that
now. These have helped us to fix a *lot* of bugs at the GDB/MI parsing
level already. Especially in variables handling.

We also have more complex regression tests encompassing the whole
IDebugger system, including interaction of the glib mainloop. I believe
this is a good step to catch regressions.

[pure features]

* Enhancements of the find text dialog
* Support unicode characters in debugging info (e.g: file paths)
* Netter support of highly templated variables inspection
* Allow (automatic) source file reloading.
* Allow breakpoint enabling/disabling from contextual menu
* Add a "stop target" button to the toolbar
* Add a dialog for setting arbitrary breakpoints
* When choice among several overloaded functions (when setting
breakpoints by function names)
* Enhancements to the breakoints view

[Uber cool]

* Andreas Nilsson has done a wonderful icon for Nemiver :-) woot.
Thanks to Jonner for doing the necessary integration work for making
nemiver using it.

Cheers,

--
Dodji Seketeli