Searching for Nautilus Shortcut for Paste

Dear Developers of Nautilus,

In the last years I often searched for a solution to get back the ctrl-ins and shift-ins shortcuts for file copy/paste. I use the mouse with the left hand and it is very uncomfortable that this shortcut that I can use in any other situation, is not more available for file copy and paste. Hundrets of times I switched from one directory to another, pressing shift-ins ... nothing happens.

I searched so long, probably days, in the last years and I just found outdated solutions. The changes in gnome settings were so fast and there is no usable documentation or reference of this wonderful system. I'm not the average user and I usually find a solution for any software problem. But with nautilus I have to give up - i.e. I have to ask you for a way to get back the ctrl-ins and shift-ins or any other solution that can be reached with the right hand.

I dont want to say, the removal of those shortcuts discriminates left-handers, but it is hard to find a reason for not having this opinion.

To make such fundamental changes (like the "ctrl-del" desaster) more convenient for the user, I suggest to alwas add a possibility of configuration or to show a way to get the behaviour back. Ctrl-ins and shift-ins were official standards, I'm not sure if this is still the case or if those standards are outdated today.

Sincerely, Andreas