double-click fails to open files

Hello,

A few weeks ago, I upgraded my office computer to 3.26, and now double-
clicking on a file in Files doesn't run the viewer/editor but opens the
directory in Files (effectively doing nothing, although I get a
right-clicking on the file and selecting the first entry (Open in
<application>) leads to same result, but right-clicking on the file and
selecting the "open with another application", then selecting the
default one works as intended.

this appens on local filesystem, but not on remote (at least on smb)
ones.

My wife's computer suffers the same problem, but my work one does not
(all these computers run archlinux)

Nautilus version is 3.26.2

Do you have any hints for debugging and/or fixing this issue ?

Thanks,

--
Bastien Durel
DATA

bastien durel data fr
tel : +33 (0) 1 57 19 59 28
fax : +33 (0) 1 57 19 59 73
12 avenue Raspail, 94250 GENTILLY France
www.data.fr