Re: 3.22 Context Menu to Compress w/ File Roller like 3.16

Hi Carlos & All,

Thanks much for the info and discussion.

I much appreciate your work. If it wasn't such great stuff, I wouldn't be using it :-)

I'm not a developer, although part of my job years ago was UX design.

My suggestions for a 3.3 or whatever's next:

1. Consider an easy way to reconfigure the context-menu itself to add/remove actions.

2. Enhancing Nautilus Actions to allow adding entries directly to this menu (rather than under the Nautilus
Actions submenu) would be a great help in addng actions. How to remove default actions would have to be
handled some other way.

Thanks again,

Mark