Re: 3.22 Context Menu to Compress w/ File Roller like 3.16

> why (eg. in Debian 9) Abiword is at first dialog and not other cases that are
needed to be searched between all applications?

You might have a bug in gtk or your mime types support.

Carlos Soriano
GNOME Board of Directors

On 15 February 2018 at 10:23, Narcis Garcia <informatica actiu net> wrote:
This sounds like moving options like "Move to Trash" or "Open in
Terminal" to that dialog. Some programs (such as xhash or Refafit) are
direct actions to view quick results in same document's folder.

+ If some programs (desktop launchers) are already associated to
specific MIME-types, the in-dialog's "View all applications" button has
no sense to find these:
For an OpenDocument Text (.odt) file, defaulted to LibreOffice, why (eg.
in Debian 9) Abiword is at first dialog and not other cases that are
needed to be searched between all applications?

I'll look for the (easy) way to extension/script, although my strategy
is not to implement specific programs per each file manager
(LXDE/Pcmanfm, KDE/Dolphin, Gnome/Nautilus, etc).

El 15/02/18 a les 09:24, Carlos Soriano ha escrit: