Re: Feature request - Built-in calculator

Hi, Andrei

Indeed, the search box you mention belongs to Unity, the ubuntu desktop shell, not nautilus, the GNOME file browser.

Unity has can be extended with so called scopes and lens. I'm sure there was a Calculator lens. You can try searching the web for 'ubuntu unity calculator lens', there are many threads about what you are asking for. Since I don't use Unity, I can't guide you further but I hope this helps.

Best regards
António