Re: Feature request - Built-in calculator

Hi Martin,

This request should be done on the bugs and requests tracker of Unity (https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity8) as this the shell used by Ubuntu.

Regards

Le mer. 12 avr. 2017 à 12:06, Andrei Martins <amartins13 outlook com> a écrit :
Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to make such a request - please
excuse me and point me to the right place if it's not.

I think the proposed feature below it is a simple implementation and
would bring great value for lots of linux users.

So the request is: "As a user I'd like to make basic operations such as
sum, subtraction, etc in the nautilus search box, so I don't need to
open google.com or even the calculator for such a simple calculation."

Attached screenshot exemplifies a use case

Regards,

Andrei