[no subject]

Hi,

I installed ubuntu, tried to burn a CD with nautilus, pulled the files onto the cd, files were flying, status bar growing, everything looked like a cd was burning.

after the status bar was full, I clicked on the cd icon, files were there, ejected cd, thought everythings fine.

But it wasn't, because I didn't press the 'write to disc' button, which wasn't there, because brasero wasn't installed, what I didn't know about because I'm new to unbuntu and I don't care.

This is shit. If Nautilus can't burn, because it needs a plugin, it should tell the user that.