Re: SSH / SFTP server connection to path root /

On Wed, 2015-10-21 at 17:34 +0200, buzz-dee riseup net wrote:
Hello,
I want to connect to a remote server using SSH / SFTP using the
command:    ssh://user server:22/
but I don't get the root / path in Nautilus. I land in the users home
folder /home/user.
How can come the root path / ?

What happens if you use sftp:// rather than ssh://

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383