Re: Nautilus places and Users network drive

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 10:15:01AM +0100, Prunk Dump wrote:
How can I create a "place" icon for my networks shares so they appears
as "static" drives ?
Is this possible to disable the mount/unmount root prompt in nautilus ?
Is this possible to force a bookmarks for all my users ?

Places are stored in .config/gtk-3.0/bookmarks so just mount in /mnt and
give users a specially configured default bookmarks file.

--
Ross Lagerwall