Re: Concerns about roadmap

Hi Emmanuele,

Thanks for your answer. In my opinion, this decision is wrong because
that's what Trash bin is for and if you were experimented enough to
disable it, the you should be also experimented enough not to press
delete so easily. Maybe a confirmation dialog would be just enough in
that case and not been so radical in changing the universal use of
delete key in file managers.
I don't even think I'm going to make a bugzilla account as so many has
posted and nothing changed in 2 years.
Regards,