Re: Concerns about roadmap

Hi Per,

I see that some stuff is there, but sadly I couldn't find that much help in the Nautilus documentation. I think that all the hints you gave me should be there, somewhere in the docs at least.
About delete key, I found that it depends on the distro, my Fedora does not trash the file if I press delete, it only allows to permanently delete the file via shift+delete. This does not happens in Ubuntu and maybe some other distros.
Anyway, Dylan also answered my post and gave me some good news about features been added to get Nautilus back to be more user friendly.
I think that a tool so important like the default file browser of gnome should be intuitive enough so people shouldn't need to read a manual to get the basic stuff done. I'm not saying that things don't have to evolve, but I loved Nautilus back at the times it had everything you need right in front of your eyes, no need to dig the web to figure out how to do stuff.
Thanks a lot.