Re: Feature Request - GNOME Windows Buttons

The problem raised by D.J.J. I consider an important one, as customisation
is a "key" issue for me.
As I indicated earlier, I consider higher level key handling a mess.

Does anyone know about any attempts in the FOSS world, to make
key handling consistently customisable throughout all applications?
(as most applications have their own, like libreoffice, which doesn't
even have symbolic key defines...(

It's actually easier to obtain a consistent key handling in Windows
(if your preference is emacs keys...) by using xkeymacs, which,
however makes quite some ugly monkey patching I assume...)