Re: Feature Request - GNOME Windows Buttons

Hello Trevor,

I tried that because I had found that by searching, but I found it failed and I find that others are saying it now fails.

It should be an option.

I don't know why anyone would want nautilus the way it is now, but someone must.

I think the old way should  be the default behavior but probably would vote for midnight commander to remain gnome file manager if asked. (It used to be before Debian Woody).

David