Auto-refresh

Hallo,

Normally, when something changes on disk, I see this directly or very
fast in Nautilus (2.30.1) when it's open.
E.g. when I change something using the commandline.

But I am working now on a NFS-share, and when somebody else changes
something, I don't see that in Nautilus. I have to click on the
"refresh" button first.

I am interested if there is a better way to do some kind of "auto-refresh".

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl