Re: Reasoning for Removal of Extra Pane Mode?

On 08/02/2012 07:17 PM, Holger Berndt wrote:
On Do, 02.08.2012 19:04, Andreas Nilsson wrote:

Extra pane was awesome in some respects, but also had a lot of bugs and
some interaction hierarchy issues.
Like .. what?

When extra pane was introduced, it didn't have any bug that I was aware
of.
Hi Holger.
I probably threw in "lots of bugs" by accident there. Sorry for that. I know you've been working hard on the extra pane and I did by no means try to piss on that. Regarding the hierarchy I meant that the window header, the menu and what the sidebar triggers is totally dependent on what pane is currently selected. I find that a bit backwards.
I therefore find the solution #681004 works better in that respect.
- Andreas