Re: How to remove menu items (where has /usr/share/nautilus/ui gone) ?

hi;

On 12 June 2012 08:32, garethl <garethl hmgcc gsi gov uk> wrote:
> Just so that I am clear, are you saying that relying on modified
> UI/GtkBuilder files at runtime is no longer possible?

it *never* was. the UI definitions are part of the application:
modifying them is the equivalent of modifying the binary on disk.

> If it is still
> possible (even if not recommended), do you have any suggestions on how I can
> use this technique?

you *really* shouldn't.

if you think Nautilus's UI should be modified, file a bug with a patch
and a rationale for the change.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--