Re: Restoring Previous Nautilus Sessions

Cosimo,

Thanks for letting me know the current state of things, and taking the time to respond to my email ... Resuming from the previous session was my primary motivation for this crash recovery solution.

But when I found that list of sessions going back over a year I was quite excited to see something that would help me recover a few "lost projects" that happened when nautilus would crash, and my two year old would demand my attention, and then I would forget one or two parts of what I was working on :-)

Sorry to hear that the session manager options were removed. I think that was an important element for crash recovery. It appears the inelegant solution that I am using is something I've cobbled together using Ubuntu's session-saving feature.

... Tim-timmony-turrey