Re: Nautilus' Context Menus Getting Out of Hand

No real input here, just a note& clarification.

Ubuntu One >
Send To...

*"Ubuntu One >"
So singularly focused. Are we proposing with this behaviour everyone should just drop their own items into the menu? If I've a dropbox and U1 account, will my menu be another usless item? OS X, from what I can tell handles this situation much more gracefully with its "Share..." option. I think it would be much better to have this and have programs hook into that instead of populating my menus. Share covers the gamut from social to cloud.

*Send To...
I'll be honest, i've never used this and upon clicking it to test what it was, I still have no idea what the hell it is. It can't be too terribly useful? Input needed.

Ubuntu One is hacked in from the Ubuntu side of things, not part of upstream Gnome.

 Send To is for Im / Email integration, should integrate with your contact list for sending files, and personally I find it a godsend. ( We work a lot with files & im in a corporate environment )

//D.S.