Re: compact view removed from Nautilus

On 07/05/2012 04:05 PM, Cosimo Cecchi wrote:
Point taken...but let me just add that I think there's a difference
between "taking a decision behind closed doors" and taking a decision
because a number of interested parties thought it was a good thing - at
the end of the day everything we do is open and in the public.
Someone on IRC mentioned it would probably have been good to do a 3.6 Feature Proposal about this, but I guess there is not much we can to about that now [1].

1. http://arstechnica.com/science/2012/07/steven-hawking-on-time-travel-m-theory-and-extra-terrestrial-life/
- Andreas