Re: Updated undo patch

On Thu, 2012-01-19 at 14:02 -0500, Cosimo Cecchi wrote:

> Overall it's looking good anyway; I won't have much time to work on
> this, but I think with some help we could get this merged for 3.4.

Turned out I found time to work on this today, and I basically
implemented what I said in my previous mail and merged this to master :)

Testing and bug reports are appreciated since it's quite a bit of code.
There's a known bug where sometimes the "Redo" menu item looks
insensitive (but it's actually not), but I haven't figured out why it's
happening, might be a GTK bug.

Cheers,
Cosimo