Re: how to shift focus on item to item when key event is executed in loop?

On Thu, 2012-04-12 at 16:58 +0530, Leena Chourey wrote:
> If have idea, please help to resolve the issue. The concern function
> key_press_event() is attached here and the changed code is highlight.

I don't think that you will receive many answers on an open source
mailing list if you send your text attachment in a proprietary binary
format that sypports embedding potentially harmful executable macros.
(Plus you refer to a version that is more than 2 years old.)

Please use plain text files for a compilable testcase (or a "diff -pu"
if that's more applicable) as there is no reason for any text processing
tools here. Keep it simple when possible.

Thanks,
andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed