Re: nautilus and 'not enough spce' on mapped ntfs shared drive
- From: Alexander Skwar <alexanders mailinglists+nospam gmail com>
- To: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: nautilus and 'not enough spce' on mapped ntfs shared drive
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 10:56:26 +0200
On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 10:40, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-05-10 at 19:51 -0400, Dariusz Werhun wrote:
> > I use cifs to map on RHEL5 folders shared on Windows 2000 (ntfs).
> Which GNOME, nautilus, gnome-vfs, gvfs versions does RHEL5 have?
And how do you actually mount the CIFS share? Do you use
mount.cifs or do you use something provided by Nautilus/Gnome?
↯ Lifestream (Twitter, Blog, …) ↣ http://sup.skwar.me/ ; ↯
↯ Chat (Jabber/Google Talk) ↣ a skwar me ; Twitter: @alexs77 ↯
] [Thread Prev