Re: Cannot copy to top level in tree view

On Fri, 2011-01-28 at 11:58 +0100, Andreas Heinlein wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use the tree view in the sidebar most of the time. Sometimes I want to
> copy a file to a removable drive, but cannot simply drag it to the drive
> icon in the tree view, i.e. the top level of the drive. I can expand the
> drive in the sidebar and drag to any subfolder, but not to the top
> level. As I said, this occurs only sometimes, not always.
>
> Is this intended behaviour or a bug?

If it only happens sometimes it's definitely not intended behavior.
Please try to reproduce the bug with the most recent version of nautilus
you can try, and if it's still there open a report on
bugzilla.gnome.org, specifying the version and possibly a number of
clear steps to reproduce.

Thanks,

Cosimo