Arborescence view in Nautilus 3

Hello,

I'd just like to ask a little question, regarding future Nautilus 3.0 (I did not test development version) and referring some discussions in this list for interface modernization and improvements.

Will the arborescence view be still available ? This will be places by default, but for me who have a lot of folders and sub-folders, tree view is much more useful than having dozens of bookmarks, and moving from a folder to another with expanded list in left side is very practical. I just ask because I know aim is to make interface as easy and clear as possible, but some advanced features are great.

Thanks in advance and congratulations for your work. Best regards,

Xavier