Re: nautilus-python: change current directory / location

 Yes I have been using the nautilus-python documents.

 Elaborating what I am looking for...

 I have a widget as follows...
-------------
class MyWidget(nautilus.LocationWidgetProvider):
    def __init__(self):
        pass

    def get_widget(self, uri, window):
::

  which passes me URI which is current directory/folder.  However in my
  nautilus extension using python I need to change the URI to my
  known location and display the same.

 Or more simple will be.. it is same as user going to

  menubar->Go->Location...

 and entering the location.. this should be doable inside the widget ? any clues on how to get that right ?

thanks