Re: Bounty offered to add Nautilus/GnomeVFS plugin to Object Storage systems via Scality Droplet

Hey Thomas,

Thanks for the hint on Gnome-VFS and GVFS. We actually overlooked that part and it was confusing.
We were actually talking about GVFS and not Gnome-VFS, sorry about the confusion. I have modified the Bounty entry and it is now less confusing i believe.

Indeed, basing a new development on something obsolete would be a mistake. Thanks for pointing it out. This is the link to the new, updated spec:
http://bit.ly/b1XJbT

The bounty is still valued at $2,000.

Thanks for your help and we're looking forward to seeing you guys submit for the bounty and deliver a new service to Gnome !

Cheers

-Marc
@mastachand