Re: Nautilus network browse list problem

On Tue, 2010-11-09 at 09:02 +0100, Andreas Heinlein wrote:
> Thanks for your answer. I did not know GVfs was using smbclient, I
> thought it was some sort of own implementation. I have checked smb.conf
> on the clients, and they are correct. I followed smbtree activity with
> wireshark and could verify it is using WINS to query the server and gets
> a complete list in return.
>
> As this problem occurs only from time to time, I will check again with
> smbtree when it happens. But I guess this is more a samba problem then,
> and will discuss it there.

Feel free to open a bugreport in bugzilla.gnome.org when it happens
again (and smbtree returns correct information), adding me to CC:. The
problem usually lies between samba and gvfs, also samba folks often have
useful hints for tuning clients.

--
Tomas Bzatek <tbzatek redhat com>