Re: Autostart virus danger

Le vendredi 05 novembre 2010 à 13:42 -0400, Richard Stallman a écrit :
> That code seems to handle all sorts of data in removable media, including
> programs to be run from the media, music files to be played, etc.
>
> It seems comprehensible, but the comments are extremely sparse.  Most
> functions have nothing to say what job they do except the function
> name.  I recommend improving this.

My personal opinion is that good code is often code that doesn’t need
comments to understand it.

That said, I’m sure the nautilus developers would be interested in
meaningful improvements in code comments. You’re most welcome to send
your patches through http://bugzilla.gnome.org/

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette