Re: Autostart virus danger

     Maybe this is more what you are after?
      - http://nautilus.sourcearchive.com/documentation/2.24.1/nautilus-autorun_8c-source.html

Thanks.

That code seems to handle all sorts of data in removable media, including
programs to be run from the media, music files to be played, etc.

It seems comprehensible, but the comments are extremely sparse.  Most
functions have nothing to say what job they do except the function
name.  I recommend improving this.

Meanwhile, others have told me about the program that is
specifically for autorunning software, so I will look at that next.

--
Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation