Re: Dealing with the trash

On Mo, 26.04.2010 19:34, Josselin Mouette wrote:

>Maybe this view could be made more versatile than just for showing the
>trash, though. For example integrating with Zeitgeist to show “pictures
>from last week” in such a view would be nice.

Well, I don't really want to compete with the activity journal guys for
evaluating Zeitgeist data (which is in fact more about "activities"
as opposed to dealing with plain files). Nautilus - Zeitgeist/Activity
Journal integration is a rather different topic, and personally, I
don't have a clear idea how that should look like yet.

However, maybe you're right, and a plain file-based journal view could
be available in all folders. In the trash, it would bin files based on
deletion timestamp, in other folders, it would bin them based on
modification timestamp. Interesting.

Holger